“A must on every visit”

Soy Seafood & Sushi Bar
Ranked #58 of 238 Restaurants in St. Helier
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of St. Helier in West Centre (Next to the Bronze Cows Sculptures)Offering a large 'Al Fresco' area with plenty of Sunshine from lunchtime until the evening.New for 2013 is our Head Chef who has 15 years experience in working in some of the best establishments both in England & JerseyAlso New for 2013 is a Large Lobster Tank made into a Seafood counter where one of the Chefs works from preparing 'Fruits de Mer' Platters & serving copious amounts of fresh local Oysters. Open for 'Fishy' & 'Full English' Breakfasts, Lunch & Dinner Springtime - Autumn we are open throughout the afternoon serving food & drinks. Closed on Sundays
Reviewed April 3, 2013

What a wonderful restaurant, Had the turbot which was out of this world, staff very attentive nothing too much trouble. Not the cheapest place to go but perfect for a special meal or if you just like being spoilt.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Cant count the number of times I have eaten here now and on every occasion I have been impressed by the choice, the varied menu, the quality of the food (and its not just seafood) and the service - always a pleasure.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I think Dover Sole is my favourite fish (closely followed by King Clip in South Africa). The Dover Sole that I had at the Atlantique was exquisite. Honestly, I can still taste it now. I knew it was going to be good when I saw it arrive. It was cooked to perfection. As ordered: no sauce, not filleted - just fried and served up. It was out of this world. I'm going back to have another soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've been in Jersey just one week into a four week winter stay and have already eaten in a few restaurants but this is the first time up to now that I've been inspired into writing a review - the reason being that the meal my partner and I had was one of the best we've had in the past couple of months. The food really was delicious. We chose from the 'specials' menu, which that evening was very creative and a really interesting mixture of tastes. I started with a crab dish, which was accompanied by guacamole and a fabulous chilli and tomato salsa. For mains we both opted for the scallop boudin, a truly original dish and something neither of us had seen before, and the dish as a whole with its various accompaniments was so beautifully balanced we couldn't stop enthusing. Would definitely recommend that people choose from the daily 'Specials' menu. We tend to do that in most restaurants anyway as it is usually guarantees fresh ingredients. The service was excellent, attentive but not smothering, helpful, friendly and genuinely interested in whether or not we enjoyed our food. Definitely worth a visit if you come to Jersey.

2  Thank SLD64
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Went on a Quids In offer and was very happy, food was lovely, wine was reasonable and the staff were friendly engaging and very cheery.

v_s_gomes, Owner at Soy Seafood & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your review although, we are not sure if this review was meant for our establishment as we do not do deals with Quids In and we wouldn't want to take the credit for it if it was meant for another Restaurant.

If you did eat at our Restaurant then perhaps you had our Set Menu at £16.50 for 2 courses or £19.50 for 3 courses and if so then we are very happy that you enjoyed it and felt it was good value.

Kindest Regards,