“Great Indian”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Great Indian”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We really like this place and for Indian it is one of the best on the island. They really do deliver consistent service and food. Excellent choice and is also within walking distance from most accommodation in St Helier.

• Visited January 2013

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've been to Cafe Spice a fair few times, with mates and with my better half. Sam is always very welcoming and the food is top drawer. Thanks to Sam I've tried a few dishes I would never have thought of eating being a devout chicken tikka masala man. Highly recommended.

1 Thank itsfatboyjim
“Will be comeing back soon”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Me n my mate loves indian food we went to most curry house in jersey but never been to cafe spice so we decieded to go their must say it was fantastic food was unbelivable too good to be true what toped it up was the service of waiters omg love them we'll be comein bk for sure many thanks to aj for looking after us.

Kent
“Great Meal and friendly staff”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

we had a great meal, with efficent and friendlt staff. Food was excellent and the portions very good. One of the only times my wife has cleaned her plate!
All finished off with a drink on the house.

Cromer, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We are staying at the Grand for a couple of weeks and decided to have a meal at this Indian just round the corner, boy were we glad we did!! The food was excellent, certainly far better than most Indian restaurants we have been to. The service was extremely attentive and friendly and we felt very welcomed. The mussels starter that I had was superb and not something I had seen before. I had a king prawn main course that was recommended by the waiter and loved it. I would wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting St Helier.