“Really good waiters”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2011

The restaurant is very conveniently situated opposite the rear exit of the Patriotic Street car park.
My husband and I received a really warm welcome from the two very friendly waiters.
For main course we both had King Prawn dishes which we both thought were delicious. I cannot remember the name of the dessert we had, but it was like a scrumptious cherry and ice cream sundae/sorbet and was very refreshing.
The only thing some people might not like is the lighting; some might think the restaurant is too dark, but we thought the lighting level suited the décor.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I went to Cafe Spice during Tennerfest with my girlfriend. The staff were very friendly and helpful, explaining what like different things on the menu were. The food came out quite quickly and was really tasty.

To start with,we got poppadoms, followed by chicken shashlick as our starter, which tasted great to be honest. As a main I got chicken masala, I also ordered a sort of spinach thing, that I've forgotten the name of but it was quality. To finished off, we both got ice cream.

Overall, Cafe Spice was great value for money (obviously I've only been during tennerfest so not sure what usual prices are like) and the food was great.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

I've dined in this place recentley. It was excellent...the food was spectacular,I think wen I had the food it tingled my taste buds,after a long time I had real lovely Indian..every single thing was spot on..the atmosphere was great,the waiters were really friendley fast and very handsome looking.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Great flavours and mix of taste with brilliant service.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

not much to say really ..the restaurant itself is nice and the staff are friendly..thats where it stops whoever the chef is then fire him!!!
the food is bland tasteless and some of it [like the madras] tastes like its from a ready meal from icelands!
i eat at many indian restaurants and this is one i WONT be returning to!!

5  Thank rogerjsy