“Friendly staff”

Pizza Express St Brelades
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in St. Brelade
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Jersey (St Brelade) offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We have never been to pizza restaurant before so cannot compare to anything but we enjoyed our meal and the staff were friendly. We thought it rather expensive but as I said we haven't anywhere to compare

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

The food was typical of every pizza express. I had tomato and mozzarella salad to start, £6.25 for half a mozzarella ball and some cherry tomatoes seemed a bit expensive. The main was broad bean pasta, but wasn't that tasty so I wouldn't have that again. Tiramisu for dessert, average.
The service was incredibly slow, and while there were plenty of staff milling about seemingly doing nothing I struggled to get their attention. There was one young lad that smiled but everyone else looked thoroughly miserable and fed up. I don't expect over the top false jolity but a smile would be nice.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

A lovely location, busy restaurant, lots of families. Food for 4 out of 5 came out and then another table was served. When asked about where the final plate of food was I was told to wait a minute. When food was served it was fine. Later having ordered coffee, we asked for some sugar and the waitress just put up her hand to tell us to wait. I think a little training in customer service is needed and then the whole dining experience would have been great.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

The service was disappointingly slow throughout. This was particularly noticeable as the restaurant wasn't busy at the time.

Having said that, the food was tasty.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Popped in here for a quick lunch after a walk on the fabulous beach which this restaurant overlooks - my favourite in Jersey. The staff were friendly and very efficient and the pizza and salad we had was fab. Views to die for.

Would certainly recommend.