We have now visited Windmills on 5 occasions. We can honestly say that each holiday has been an absolute pleasure. The staff and hosts have been nothing but welcoming and obliging. The hotel atmosphere is always relaxed and comfortable. Food is good and the view from the hotel stunning! We have booked again for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade