This hotel has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Genuine, fiendly staff, spotless rooms, an unbeatable location and views that will spellbind you!
We have been here three times now and each time the Windmills hasnt disappointed us by maintaining its high standards with the personal touch. We have stayed in other hotels on Jersey but after staying at the Windmills, we dont need to look any further now when booking. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade