Our third year in a row of an early season visit. As ever, the views are stunning, the staff are friendly, efficient and very good humoured wherever they are; desk, bar, restaurant, housekeeping. Some minor procedural changes this year in the dining room, but for the better for all concerned and the food is as good as ever - as is the wine list. We came to 'do' things, but I could sit and look at that view for hours. A model of a welcoming, comfortable, efficient hotel, as shown by the other returning guests we saw. You can pay a lot more for a lot less on Jersey. Three years? We booked for next year immediately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade