We live here (Jersey) and have never before been to The Windmill nor really knew of it's existance. I'm very glad that we do now. We dined there by virtue of a voucher system where there are various offers of very reasonable priced food and stop-overs on offer.
The food was good as was the service, but the view was to die for, really. We sat out on the terrace on a very fine day and could have stayed all day, it was that nice 'a place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade