A quiet hotel in a lovely location with basic but good facilities and great food and choices and excellent service in the restaurant. The room was fine, a good size and regularly cleaned and a small problem with the hot water on day 2 (it was right at the start of the season) was quickly resolved.
If you want a hotel with a 'buzz' or lots of entertainment, this is not it. But if you want somewhere to chill out and relax, with a good pool, sunbeds and superb view, great and efficient little restaurant, comfortable bar and great location to explore the island from, then this place is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade