“SugaReef Restaurant, St Brelades, Jersey”
Review of SugaReef

SugaReef
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in St. Brelade
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated on the beachfront at St Brelade's Bay, Jersey's most beautiful and popular beach, Sugareef offers a fantastic casual dining experience with a glorious sea view. Enjoy freshly prepared dishes seven days a week with food served all day from 12pm to 9pm (reduced hours during the winter season).Reservations accepted. Children welcome.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very friendly staff, excellent food, especially the 'specials board' incl all the fish menus. Good atmosphere. Spirit drinks rather pricey but the food is worth it.

1  Thank Pastyluvver

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We ate lunch here and the menu had some interesting dishes. I had the sweet chilli chicken wrap and it was delicious. Staff were friendly and efficient and you couldn't get a better location, right on the esplanade overlooking St Brelades Bay with lovely golden sand. The restaurant/bar was nicely decorated and the front doors open right up bringing the outside in. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We went here for an early dinner one night and it was lovely! I had the fajitas and my boyfriend had the Indonesian rice dish. Service was fairly quick and food was very tasty! The sea view is a bonus :) We enjoyed our meal so much that we came back the next day for lunch and I had the cod and my boyfriend had the ribs, again it was great! We had the chocolate fudge cake special and asked for it warm with cream and it was amazing, best chocolate cake we have ever tasted! The young waitresses were also very pleasant and dealt with our requests with no problems at all. It is also great value for money! Definitely recommend visiting here if you're in St Brelade! :)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

we only had time for drinks before coming home,
so we had a couple of drinks while looking out onto the beach at st Brelards,
what a view!!!
you can eat here as well,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

What can I say, when I visit the Bay this is the only place I eat. Fantastic service always from James and his team. The food is wonderfully fresh and always tastes as good as it looks. I have tried so much now I can honestly recommned pretty much everything on the menu, however the chicken burger is by far my favorite along with the seabass of course. Drinks are always super cold and the bar service fast and effecient. Just love watching the tide come in and out and all the people cruising along the walkway. Top Spot.