I've stayed at the Atlantic several times before, both before and after its renovation and it has continued to get better and better over the years.
I think the huge number of 5* reviews say it all.
Since the restaurant revamp and with the present chef, the food is some of the best I've experienced in my travels in many top hotels and restaurants around the world. I notice the only poor review this hotel has ever received related to the food ... all I can say is that anyone who resorts to takeaways when staying here must have been raised on an exclusive diet of Macdonalds! The food is fantastic, imaginative, of high quality and makes excellent use of local produce and specialities. The taste of Jersey menu, available during certain weeks of the year as part of the Island food festival is a treat not to be missed.
The rooms are beautiful, immaculate and well designed and yet retain enough homely touches to avoid that "airport chain, business hotel" feel.
The swimming pools, both indoor and outdoor are beautiful and much better sized than all but the most "spa orientated" hotels tend to offer. The gardens and sea view rooms have lovely views, and even those overlooking the golf course are lovely.
Staff are very professional, attentive and yet friendly, avoiding that so common stuffy attitude of some top hotels.
One final point, the hotel is brilliant at ensuring that any special events being held at the hotel, weddings, conferences etc do not affect the other hotel guests. Service and facilities never suffer and hotel guests are hardly aware if an event is taking place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade