The last time my wife and I visited The Atlantic Hotel was forty years ago on our honeymoon. This time around the experience equalled the first.
The Atlantic Hotel is the most beautiful hotel with the most stunning views over the Ocean. We were met by Anna and the Reception Team who immediately made us feel at home and settled us into our lovely room. When we were introduced to Mark Yates, the Hotel Manager, we immediately knew we were in for a special holiday.
I cannot stress enough how well we were looked after. Every member of the Atlantic Team went the extra mile to make this one of the most memorable and wonderful holidays we have been on. They are all a credit to themselves and the Hotel Management.
The food in both the Hotel and it's sister restaurant, Mark Jordan at the Beach, was magnificent, the attention to detail amazing.
I cannot recommend the Atlantic Hotel highly enough. It will certainly not be another 40 years before we visit them again !! Thank you all so much.
Alan and Gina Hale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade