The Atlantic is a truly world class hotel in every respect. We got a free upgrade to a garden suite, which was lovely. The restaurant is excellent as well, and completely deserving of it's Michelin star. The views of St Ouens bay are breath taking and the whole place is immaculately kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade