“Short Break at the Atlantic Hotel”
Review of The Atlantic Hotel

The Atlantic Hotel
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in St. Brelade
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and recently spent a short break there. Once again, we had a lovely time at this excellent hotel. The staff are attentive without being intrusive and the rooms are kept clean and in good order. Breakfast offers a wide range of choices and we also had relaxing meals in the lounge area, these were tasty and were served professionally. The position of the hotel is wonderful and with an ocean view room, we had views over the lawns down to the bay We have stayed in other hotels in Jersey over the years but this is far the best one we have tried and we will be returning to the Atlantic for another break later in the year.

Room Tip: Try to pay the extra for an ocean view room - it's well worth it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service Wonderful; Food exquisite; Location romantic; Price reasonable; Overall one of my best dining experiences so far. I was so taken with the crab and lobster bisque i attempted to make it myself, however, not quite to the same standard unfortunately ;-)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The views from the ocean room was absolutely super, strongly recommended. The housekeeping staff were OK, but missed a few little details that I'd expected from such a well regarded hotel. The dining room staff were thorough and attentive. The most disappointing thing was that the outdoor pool that features on their website wasn't open - it isn't heated until May and it was one of the clinchers for me booking into the atlantic.

Room Tip: Go for an ocean view room.
2  Thank Jenny I
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have just spent four days at the Atlantic. Our bedroom overlooking the sea was kept very clean by the cheerful housekeeping team.
All the staff looked after us well without exception, they are all so professional & friendly. The food was as good as ever, both the breakfast & dinner in the evening.
We have stayed here several times now & believe thes hotel & restaurant is the very best Jersey has to offer.

Room Tip: The Sea view rooms offer great views , however a room overlooking the Golf Course may be better in...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I celebrated my 40th birthday with a night at The Atlantic. It was absolutely perfect from start to finish. The team were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble and the atmosphere of the hotel was so relaxed and charming. A night felt like a week away!

The food at dinner was absolutely delicious, a treat to taste and breakfast the following morning was fit for a king.

We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Just back from a break with family and could not fault this hotel. The staff were friendly, attentive and provided first class customer service - always going the extra mile to ensure our stay was extra special. The rooms were spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable with complimentary up-market soaps, tea and coffee making facilities and wi-fi, From the rooms you get a magnificent view of the bay so you can watch the tides and wonderful sunsets. Breakfast is a leisurely delight so make sure you take advantage of the choice. I used the indoor pool most days and although not huge it was very quiet so I felt like I was using my own private pool. Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely, but don't tell everyone as I would like to save a little bit of heaven for my next visit!

Room Tip: Spend the extra and get an Ocean View room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

If you want to treat yourself to something special stay at the Atlantic Hotel. I have heard lots of good things about this place but you need to experience it first hand to understand why it is so highly rated.

My stay, with my wife, was a birthday treat. We were blown away by the professionalism of all the staff and their friendliness. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a Garden Suite which I would highly recommend. The view was beautiful and we watched Sunset before going for dinner.

Dinner was beautiful. Mark Jordan is the executive chef of the Ocean Restaurant and the food was out of this world and very deserving of its Michelin star. We had a window table and watched the last light of the day slip away while we dined.

Breakfast room service was excellent and rounded off a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

This is a truly special place. The location is amazing but the staff make the hotel what it is.

Don't think about it - book it.

Darren Kelland

Room Tip: Has be to be a Garden Suite.
Also consider these accommodations in or near St. Brelade
#4 of 16 in St. Brelade
Hotel La Place
Hotel La Place
#1 of 16 in St. Brelade

Been to The Atlantic Hotel? Share your experiences!