We regularly eat at the hotel restaurant as in our opinion it is the best in the Island, so we chose the hotel for a one night stay as part of our honeymoon. Everything about the hotel is luxurious and the location is wonderful with views over St.Ouen's bay which is the largest and quietest beach on the Island. The rooms are modern and very well designed and appointed . We were presented with a bottle of champagne , fruit, chocolates and coffee. After a memorable dinner and great night's sleep we chose to have breakfast in our room with the balcony door open. What a feast and so well presented.
There is an indoor pool and outdoor pool plus Spa. I would eat here every week if money was no object and stay here regularly too. The service is excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade