My wife and I have just returned from a four night stay at the magnificent Atlantic Hotel.
On arrival we were met at the car by the concierge and our bags were taken from us and onto our room
Check-in was quickly done and we were shown to our sea view room by the young lady from reception. There was a half bottle of champagne waiting for us, compliments of the hotel as is was our 30th wedding anniversary.
Our bedroom was immaculate with everything we wanted. Spotless bathroom with quality Molton and Brown creams and shampoo.
Looking around the hotel showed that the quality was consistent throughout.
As we have friends on the island we only had one evening meal in the Ocean restaurant. We went for the tasting menu which was a delight. The restaurant staff, both at the evening meal and breakfast are a credit to the hotel. They are all knowledgeable and efficient. In fact all staff members from the front of house to housekeeping are what make this hotel special. I know that the owner of the Atlantic, Patrick Burke, reads the comments left on this site and would like him to know that he has a very special team at the hotel.
Returning to our bedroom late at night we found that any toiletries that had been used, had been replaced, towels put away, bed sheet folded back and bottled water put on the bedside cabinets.
Check out was just as quick as when we arrived and once again the bags were put into the car by the ever efficient concierge.
For those of you who are still undecided which hotel to stay at on Jersey, all I can say is give the Atlantic a try you most defiantly will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade