My husband booked The Atlantic as a surprise weekend away for my birthday.....I did find out beforehand and checked out the hotel's website....very easy to navigate and clear information and pictures.....Good start...... Everything went so smoothly - in fact the only minor hiccup out of the whole stay was waiting at the hire car desk at the airport.....that took nearly as long as the flight from Gatwick....(not quite but it felt like it!)......but how could we complain when the car hire was included in the package from the hotel... we would definitely go back....this hotel would normally be pretty expensive (in our view) in high season but you do get the most fab sunsets over the 'Atlantic' and the cocktails in the lounge (served by a very knowledgeable and fun bar man) were up there with the best (American Bar at The Savoy, Covent Garden Hotel, London). Try and get a table outside the small bar area - in the beautiful lobby area - near the shutters. Martinho (restaurant manager) and his whole team were very welcoming, helpful and fun. For a Michelin Star restaurant the atmosphere was relaxed, unpretentious and the staff were allowed to show their personality - pure heaven to eat and be waited on.....felt incredibly spoilt. The room was great (only criticism is I always want a larger room but everything was top quality and very clean). Juliette balcony overlooking the outside pool was fab too. Going out of season to this hotel is something everyone should experience - not so quiet it's like a library but not so busy you get lost in the throng....the deal was amazing - Thank You everyone at The Atlantic.....& all those delicious surprises in between courses....yum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade