“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Corbiere Phare

Corbiere Phare
Ranked #26 of 53 Restaurants in St. Brelade
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Also known as "Corbiere Lighthouse" or "Le Nid de Corneilles". Phone number is under Corbiere Phare Apartments in the phone book
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Just beautiful, the best place in jersey to eat. Like the menu says views to diner. The staff is great. 5 stars.

2 Thank octavio205

st pierre de plesguen
“wonderful food - wonderful views”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

They advertise with "views to dine for" and they are not wrong!
The staff is very friendly, and the service impeccable.
After having taken our order we were presented with a nice plate of bread, olives, tomatoes, etc., which was a nice surprise. The starter of chicken liver was slightly too large for the one piece of bread it was served with and we wished we had kept some of the bread of the starter platter. We both had espetadas, which were cooked to perfection. But with such huge portions, neither of us had the courage to order dessert.
The view of the sunset was fantastic, but with the sun on the glass it gets rather a bit too warm and uncomfortable.
We will definitely return!

• Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Views to dine for!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Friendly bar staff, excellent food and fantastic views.
The food in the restaurant is wonderful, as is the pub food you can get at the bar.
Or, just stop by for a pint or a hot chocolate and take in the views.

• Visited September 2011
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic View, Great food but let down by attention to detail”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Unfortunately my starter (smoked salmon, prawn, potato & pea shoot) tibale was very dry, the potatoes added nothing to the flavour as they were just small slices cooked, no seasoning as such, beautifully presented, with salad, but needed a dressing or maybe a horseradish cream would have set the taste off beautifully, my husband's starter was lovely with great flavours. I had the surf and turf for my main meal, and although the steak was lovely it was served with 2 shell on kingsize prawns, but both were very gritty, it was such a shame, the garlic butter was gorgeous but the jersey royals were only just cooked. Again my hubby's main was gorgeous, it was such a shame and I did look for an opportunity to mention this, but the opportunity did not arise and I was also concious of spoiling the evening with my comments, also the restaurant was extremely busy and the staff were run off their feet and I didn't want to interrupt them I did hope I would be asked but I wasn't. That aside the atmosphere was buzzing and the great views more than made up for what I can only think was some complacency on part of the kitchen staff. The manager was very visible and a typical 'geordie' boy! The bar manager from Portugal was great, dry sense of humour and got us a window seat! All in all I would go again, and I think as I said before the atmosphere was really good but I hope the management take my comments on board in the way they are meant to be as constructive.

• Visited August 2011
London, United Kingdom
“great food,great location,”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

we came here on recommendation, if the hotel we were staying, and we were not disappointed, the menu had fresh fish, steaks, vegetarian. for starters i had locally caught scallops, which were fantastic, so fresh, so tasty, for mains we had a mixture of whole sea bass, beef espatada and fillet steak, all cooked to perfection, all this with a view to die for,the evening sunset was one of the most beautiful sights i've ever seen. i really couldn't fit desert in until i saw a waitress walk pass with another tables sweet, so i had the tiramisu, which is the best i have ever tasted, i will definitely be coming back to this resaurant.

• Visited August 2011