“The crab sandwich at lunchtime!”
Review of The Quai - CLOSED

The Quai
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are now closed, pending the sale of this building.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a gorgeous crab sandwich at lunchtime at Mash, we didn't go in the evening unfortunately, but we only ever heard good comments on this little restaurant, which overlooks the harbour.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After reading it was a new restaurant with good reviews we thought we'd give it a go. We hadn't booked but were greeted by very friendly staff who sorted a table straight away. We both had good old fish and chips, delicious! The fish was light and crispy with lovely chunky crispy chips, salad and peas. We had Eton Mess to share, wish I didn't agree to share!....the sweetest, most lovely one I've tasted! It had pieces of kiwi, strawberries and I think blackcurrents mixed through with cream, very good. I had a couple of glasses of house Merlot. Very reasonable prices and lovely service. Worth a visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was our first visit to this little restaurant which was not there the last time we went to St.Aubins so it was a treat to find good food; prompt and courteous service and a reasonable price for the quality and quantity we had.My prawn and scallop starter was delicious and I followed this with a steak which was fine and cooked as I like it, with lovely Jersey Royal potatoes. Both our meals came from the set menu but now we know the standard of cooking we will try some a la carte next time. A nice bottle of Rioja and some coffee and port to finish made this a very pleasant and tasty experience and a welcome addition to St.Aubins.
Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Cavershamroyals
Reviewed June 17, 2013

It's always nice to eat out of town & we were not dissapointed on a recent visit to Mash!
We were greeted when we arrived and shown to out table, and offered a drink. The meu's were swifly brought to us and were advised of the "Specials" and I have to say the service was very good. We all had a lovely meal, and I am looking forward to returning next month - well worth a visit :-)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Ate in MASH 4 evenings and equally enjoyed each meal. The food presentation was good, tasty and the staff were very friendly and service was excellent.