“So Friendly”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Brilliant food great staff and really good prices we have never had a bad meal .The staff couldnt do enough for us a really great place to eat

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Have really raised their game again in the last six months - which is great to see as it was always one of my favourites.

As has been mentioned on here a few times, the staff are excellent. If you're not sure what you want ask them - usually manage to recommend a special that's not on the menu or alter one of the dishes for you.

Quality of the food is excellent - really good mixture for everyone's taste. I won't go anywhere else in Jersey for an Indian at the moment as this one can't be beaten. Anyone top restaurant in St Aubin.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times, and we have always had a very good evening, I order a Joe's special which isn't on the menu, but which the lovely waiter recommended for me. the staff are always pleasant and polite ;)

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Excellent service, fantastic choice of meals and you could choose how hot and spicy you wanted your food.
The restaurant was full and most of the customers semed to be locals which I always think is a good recommendation for a restaurant.
Will definately be back for another curry!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Tasty and varied dishes, good portions - reasonably priced by Jersey standards. Sensible opening hours - doesn't close too early. Personable and attentive staff make for an enjoyable atmosphere. This is the place that I will be returning to when I'm back on this lovely island.