Only booked this hotel as others i tried fully booked, how glad i am they where. From speaking to nicola whom i booked the room with to kirsty who checked me out I have never been so welcomed in a hotel. I brought my 13 year old son to st aubins for a weekend to visit friends, we stayed in room 9 the penthouse suite. The room has two bedrooms, good size lounge, bathroom and private roof terrace/garden and is adequate for four people, tastefully decorated and plenty of space. I have stayed in a couple of the larger hotels before but would not again. Both nicola and kirsty where available to help us at all times, they provided me with the parking tickets, and gave local advise when needed. The hotel is at the end of st aubins bay has a great bar and several restuarants. My only complaint is it is fully booked when i want to return.......... I shall be back soon. Thanks for a lovely weekend. Karen and Sam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Courthouse Inn in St. Aubins is a recently refurbished icon of Jersey Hospitality. Epitomising the perfect balance of friendly and efficent service we ensure that your home away from home gives you some fantastic memories for all the right reasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Old Court House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court House Hotel St. Aubin
- The Old Court House Inn Jersey/St. Aubin