My husband and I stayed here as we were attending a leaving do at the hotel. I have had lunch/dinner here before and was very happy with it and had always wanted to stay overnight so I jumped at the opportunity. The staff are very pleasant and exceptionally helpful. Check in was smooth. We had a room overlooking St. Aubins bay, because it is amazing, well worth the extra £30. The room was small, very nicely decorated. The bathroom was small with an over the bath shower, very powerful. I have to have a little moan here as I do like to see personal shampoo and body wash, not in a big pump, even if it is Elemis, and there was no body lotion. The bed was amazing, one of the best hotel nights sleep Ive had! Pillows and duvet were perfect. We had a lovely meal, they catered for 70 and everyone said theirs was lovely. Breakfast the next day was buffet and a served cooked as well which was lovely, especially looking over the bay. Very nice and would be more than happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Orbitz so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St. Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin