There can't be many better views in Jersey than that from the terrace of the Somerville, especially if having a pre-dinner drink. This was our fourth stay in this hotel and it remains a favourite. We have stayed in the new garden rooms on our last two visits and would highly recommend them, coming with their own patio & garden area. The furnishings are top class, spotlessly clean with excellent housekeeping. The reception staff are terrific - welcoming on arrival and helpful throughout the week. Things didn't always go seamlessly in the restaurant at breakfast but these were minor issues. There are excellent local restaurants which we sampled so we only dined in Tides once but thoroughly enjoyed the Lobster Special menu. St Aubin is a superb destination being on the main bus route to St Helier and the west coast. It is also good walking territory with a pleasant walk along an old railway line which goes to Corbiere
We would highly recommend the hotel and look forward to our next visit..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St. Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin