A really confortable hotel for a couple. The hotel staff were kind and attentive, they really wanted you to have a comfortable stay. Room was medium in size but with a great view and had everything you need for a short break. Only small comment about the room is that they need to seal the gaps around the door to block out light from the corridor. The restaurant has a wonderful view over the bay. We ate both breakfast and dinner in the restaurant and could not fault the food. We shall hopefully return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St. Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin