“My wife's birthday”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Serving modern, unfussy & innovative cuisine in the picturesque harbour of St Aubin. This welcoming restaurant is well known for the food and there great extensive wine list. Also there professional staff that are dedicated to Cheffins and customers that dine. The Restaurant itself is neat and clean. The layout has been created in a way that you can dine with friends and family, yet also you can enjoy a romantic meal for two. What ever you do please try and book early, as this popular Restaurant is usually booked! On the warmer days the large al fresco dining area is a perfect place to sit and watch the world go by. You will not leave Cheffins disappointed, it's a dining experience you will remember.
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“My wife's birthday”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

On a long week end break to Jersey to celebrate my wife's birthday, I selected Cheffins as the destination for dinner on her special night..... And we were not disappointed. The quality of the food and service was excellent with the cabbage soup "amuse bouche" being an unexpected pleasure. My wife was made to feel very special on her birthday with the staff going out of their way to make sure it was a memorable evening.
Thanks to all the staff and Management for making this a special evening with excellent food and wine, served with a smile ! We would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for quality food in a great location.

Bedale, United Kingdom
“5 Star Restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

An excellent experience in fine dining, food and service was the best we experienced in St Aubin. We will definitely return on our next trip

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Not as good as it thinks it is”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Cheffins occupies a strange place in the market, trying to be a cut above mainstream, but not quite fine dining. There is definitely better food to be had in Jersey - and service. The "special" plaice was on the menu, then off, then on again if I really wanted it; the cheese soufflé wasn't "ready", whatever that means; the "strawberries, raspberries and blueberries" were room temperature and contained no raspberries, for which I only got an explanation that they'd run out after I'd started eating it and pointed it out myself.

Jersey has great food, some in more modest places, some at the top end. I'd opt for those before Cheffins.

1 Thank Azim N
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My friends and I ate in Cheffins restaurant and were there to catch the early bird menu. To say that the service was good would under value the very friendly and attentive approach that we received during our visit. The food was of a very high standard and everyone left feeling satisfied and warm. I would highly recommend Cheffins for a good night out of social and intimate dining.

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Excellent Restaurant in Jersey”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Today we ate at Cheffins in St Aubin and every portion of our meal was outstanding! It was recommended by the owner of a local pub we visited as the owner and chef of Cheffins was a friend of the pub owner. We were given a wonderful pre-meal cabbage soup and a post-meal brandy gratis and chose delicious crab bisque, roast beef, roasted potatoes, and Yorkshire pudding, all followed by the best sticky toffee pudding I have ever eaten (and I have eaten it a lot)! We have been in Cornwall and Jersey for a week and a half and this meal was the best we have had on this trip by far. We made reservations to return there tomorrow night and eat there again.