“21st Birthday Meal”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Serving modern, unfussy & innovative cuisine in the picturesque harbour of St Aubin. This welcoming restaurant is well known for the food and there great extensive wine list. Also there professional staff that are dedicated to Cheffins and customers that dine. The Restaurant itself is neat and clean. The layout has been created in a way that you can dine with friends and family, yet also you can enjoy a romantic meal for two. What ever you do please try and book early, as this popular Restaurant is usually booked! On the warmer days the large al fresco dining area is a perfect place to sit and watch the world go by. You will not leave Cheffins disappointed, it's a dining experience you will remember.
“21st Birthday Meal”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My dad had booked to go here for my 21st birthday on request as it had been some years since my family had last went - and I remembered it being nice. Since looking at the menu as well I noticed it had a good range of vegetarian options which is great for my sister who is.
Food was sooooo good though, couldn't fault it at all, they also came out with a big sparkler and a shot of baileys for my birthday which was cool. Would highly recommend. (:

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our first visit to Jersey. Excellent food with friendly staff. Early bird menu gives excellent food at good prices. We were made to feel very welcome by Christian and the staff. We ended up eating there 3 times during our week's holiday. First class all round. Highly recommended.

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fabulous evening, excellent food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We went to Chrffins with my parents last night. This has always been one of our favourite restaurants and last night did not dissapoint. Friendly service, lovely atmoshpere and then we get onto the food.... Perfect portions, beautifully cooked and presented. We all ate off the set menu which had plenty of variety, with lots of fresh local fish on offer. My Mum is 80 and can struggle to eat out, but wolfed her way through all three courses, plus the additional chefs special (which was a beautiful tomato soup last night). It was a delight to see her eat so well and enjoy the excellent food. And the salsa they serve with bread is always a hit with my husband!

Well done Cheffins - every time we come we wonder why we left it so long since we were last in! We will be back again soon.

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal at Cheffins”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

A lovely evening, fantastic food, good gluten free options, lovely calm atmosphere, very helpful staff without being intrusive. Food was really good.

“Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Went for a mid week meal as a family of four and had forgotten how nice this restaurant is. From the moment we walked through the door the head waiter Christain couldn't have been more friendly. Great food, great atmosphere and great service. St Aubins is definitely my favourite place to spend an evening in Jersey and Cheffins is superb. Remember the early bird menu (before 6:45) is great value for money with a great range of food.