We stayed in this hotel for two nights recently to attend a wedding the hotel is set on lovely grounds with immaculate gardens very impressive as you drive up to the front door. Inside the hotel is equally as impressive with lovely dining rooms function rooms the bar area is a little small but very nice. The food was of a very high standard we dined there on both days including the wedding meal which was of a very high standard. Our room was really large lovely bed the only down side I have to say was the heat here was no air con and the weather was quite warm which made it difficult to sleep this was also the case for the function you need air con when you have a large group of people in a function room even proper ventilation. One more minor thing was the Guinness in the bar there was a problem with it for two days running not good enough for a place of this standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow