Myself and my partner spent a night here recently. On arrival we were seen to straight away with no hassle even though we arrived an hour before check-in time. We stayed in a junior suite, the room was spotless and very spacious with a lovely view of the garden and the sea. The only thing we could fault about the room was that the radiators didn't seem to be working, but it wasn't even an issue for us. We had lunch in the bar which was served to us quite quickly and was delicious as was dinner from the restaurant. Staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Atmosphere in the bar was lovely beside the fire. A lovely place for a quiet getaway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow