Just want to say a big thank you to all the staff at Tinakilly. We got married there on the 28/12/2012. This was the 3rd time we stayed there and I have to say the service and facilities were perfect in every way.
Real old style country house beautiful rooms, grounds and the food is outstanding
It was lovely getting feed back from all our friends and family on our wedding and hearing that
they are planning return visits
Would highly recomend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow