Stayed here for two days recently. Received a warm welcome, the staff are all pleasant and very helpfull. The house itself is very gracious with a long history attached to it. It has beautiful old furniture. our room was very comfortable and the toiletries in the bathroom were very nice. There is a comfortable bar area overlooking the front gardens. The meals were exellent. An absolute pleasure to stay here and cannot recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow