Stayed in this hotel last Friday night as my friend and I were doing a cookery school day at Ballyknocken Cookery School. Have to say our stay was short but what an amazing hotel ozzing with history and character. .A wonderfully warm team of staff from the porter to the receptionist and to the wait staff. The house is definitely nothing like i have stayed in for many years it had loadsof character not your trendy type hotels if you want to experience old Ireland this is the hotel for you. Rooms were spotlessly clean warm and cozy. The breakfast was top class, nice selection of fruit and pastries . Ordered the Irish breakfast and the portobello mushrooms were teh best I have ever had. All in all a very nice experience in this hotel. Very good location to Dublin and all the wonderful tourist features of Wicklow. If you really want to experience an Irish Hotel with the richness of being a genuine historic hotel this is the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow