What a lovely Christmas present from our children, an overnight stay with a bottle of prosecco. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, the room was lovely, pool area spotless and service was first class. We elected to eat in The Thirteeth, a very enjoyable meal followed by a few drinks and we ended our visit with a round of golf on Druids Heath.
Breakfast covered everyone's tastes and I would love their recipe for homemade granola. Delicious
This really is a lovely resort, staff are friendly and helpful. There is a 4k loop walk which is worth doing, it follows the perimeter of Druids Glen golf course.
It was a lovely present to receive as often we don't visit hotels on our doorstep. I'd love to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott