“Amazing”

Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
Limerick, Ireland
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Thank you all so very much for a wonderful 5 star experience.both my husband& I were blown away by the friendliness, curtesy&kindness shown to us. Hats off to an amazing team from concierge, waitress, manager& receptionists. I couldnt recommend ye highly enough. We look forward to visiting again when the hubby is in better shape.thank you all so very much.

1 Thank neala10
Anthony-Nugent, Guest Relations Manager at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the fantastic review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I welcome your kind feedback on the hotel which is incredibly encouraging and greatly appreciated.

Thank you again and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you both back again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Polish first
Navan, Ireland
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel twice now (once in August 2013 and once in February 2014). The hotel itself is beautiful - gorgeous grounds and really nice interior. The rooms are a good size and very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the pool, restaurant and bar are all lovely. It seems to be very child friendly as both times we visited it there were a lot of families staying there. Couldn't really fault this hotel - dying to go back again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your excellent review of Druids Glen. It is fantastic to see valued guests returning to our Resort.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

If there is any thing I can do for you on your return trip please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Long Beach, California
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We were treated so well here. The staff completely transcended our expectations. We only had one night there, but we experienced many instances of kindness and generosity in that short stay. The room was well-appointed and very comfortable. The food was exquisite. I wouldn't be able to praise the kitchen highly enough for their skill and superior ingredients.
The bartenders were friendly and knowledgeable, with great service and helpful suggestions. The front desk staff could not have been more gracious and kind, as well as very helpful.
A lovely place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review you posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Thank you also for your very kind comments about the team here at Druids Glen. It is extremely heartening to read your words of praise for my colleagues as each and every one of them strive to provide a memorable experience for our guests.

I hope it is not to long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely

Galway, Ireland
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2nights from 30th.Jan .... Amazing stay when we went to check in it had been a cold day and were welcomed with hot hand towels ,, when we went to our room there was chocolates there and a card wishing me a happy birthday which they knew about as I tweeted it, it's the fact they read it and put a little treat into our room, even when leaving we were given bottles of water for our journey,,, it was those little touches that made this stay extra special,,,, the hotel was clean and smelled lovely, the bedroom was spacious clean and comfortable,,, the leisure centre was very enjoyable. I'm sure I could find many ways to sing the praises of this hotel but my advice is Go there ... Beautiful and we'll be going back

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to review our Resort.

I was delighted that you chose Druids Glen Resort as the destination to celebrate your birthday. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the little touches that made your stay so memorable.

We hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Wexford
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Myself and my family are just back from a lovely weekend in Druids Glen.

I cannot review this hotel highly enought. The staff were so freindly esp to my 4 year old nephew.

The food was fab!! and the beds were sooooooooo comfortable. Cannot wait to go back

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Anthony-Nugent, Guest Relations Manager at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I was delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay at Druids Glen.

I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again and if I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you again for your encouraging words.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I previously posted a Very Disappointed review last week, in the interim the Management at the Druids Glen Resort have contacted me to offer their sincerest apologies regarding my experience and I must say having listened to them I feel it is genuine and they take complaints Very Seriously, as it undermines their status as a 5 star . They have requested I return as a guest of the manager, I explained there was no way I would return but being in business myself I agreed everyone needs a second chance on occasions where things go wrong and to keep an open mind. So I will return soon to experience Druids Glen, I'm not expecting anything other than what I regard as a normal in a hotel of this caliber. I will post a review upon my return .

Jim Clarke

1 Thank JimC935
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Just back from a fantastic weekend at Druids Glen Resort,Staff all so friendly and helpful.Remember to book in advance for treatments at spa ,I didn't and all treatments booked up.used pool area with sauna and jacuzzi,it would be nice to have the jacuzzi away from noise from pool and bigger ,Can't wait to go back

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
guestservicesadvisor, Guest Relations Manager at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear lady14,

Thank you very much for finding the time to review Druids Glen Resort. I am delighted you had such a positive experience with us here in Druids Glen. I am very sorry we were unable to accommodate you in the spa during your stay. Are spa is very popular and we do have a lot of guest booking luxury spa breaks with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Druids Glen Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant
Summerhill House Hotel
Summerhill House Hotel
#2 of 2 in Enniskerry

Been to Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort? Share your experiences!