I stayed at Druids Glen in early July with my wife and 2 x boys aged 10 &12.
Stayed on the second floor in room 215, which was fabulous.
The room was very spacious, and clean, staff installed a dvd player for the boys and let them use the dvd library.
They then found the great games room, with air hockey, table football and arcade machine all free to use, wow the boys were well impressed.
The pool is great. Staff very helpful and food excellent especially in the restaurant, although bar food is also good, but dishes even though the same were not as good as the restaurant.
Over all excell resort hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott