Have stayed in Druid's Glen twice in the past 3 months, once for work and once for a wedding. Both occasions were excellent. Friendly welcoming staff, I even spotted the General Manager offering to take luggage for the wedding couple. The first time I was attending a conference as an exhibitor and we are frequently forgotten about but not so in Druid's Glen, the conference team were always checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed and I just loved their ice-cream cart - great touch when flagging in the afternoon. The rooms are spacious and have air-con. Second time round I stayed in a recently refurbished room, all lovely soothing colurs and we ate breakfast oon the terrace as it was so sunny. The meals on both occasions were really good and we rolled onto the dancefloor to work off the feed - thank you to all the team at Druid's Glen, we'll be back for a 3rd stay soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott