“One of my favorites”
Review of Woodbrook B&B

Woodbrook B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laragh
Woodbrook B&B
Ranked #7 of 12 Laragh B&B and Inns
Elkhart, Indiana
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I spent only 2 nights here, unfortunately. Ingrid, our host, treated us with the utmost hospitality from our arrival to the end. She went our of her way to make us feel more like family than guests, really. The room was wonderful, and the breakfasts outstanding. They have a beautiful backyard with chickens, from which Ingrid gets the eggs for breakfast. You can tell the difference when you eat them. You can really taste the tender, love, and care.
As the other reviews point out, the location is perfect, too. If we're ever back in the area, we will absolutely stay here again.
If you go to the pub in Laragh, you may be lucky enough to spot Ciarán Brennan....

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This B&B is the perfect starting point to visit the breathtaking Glendalough Valley being located very close to the Woolen Mill where the beautiful path to Glendalough starts. The host Ingrid is a gem with her warm and helpful hospitality and does all to make your holiday as comfortable and joyful as possible. The breakfast is excellent, the rooms are clean, comfortable and cozy. I can highly recommand this B&B!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I went 14 days in Ireland and this was absolutely my best B&B out of the 13.
Very nice and helpfull family who did everything possible to make my stay as comfortable as possible.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was exellent, never eat better eggs :-).
If this was a restaurant, i would give a 5 stars !
Very good places for a nice hillwalk or drive (Wicklow or sallygap). Good restaurants and nice scenery arround the B&B.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dublin
Reviewed April 24, 2011

I decided to spend 2 nights in Glendalough to do some hill walking and came across this great B&B. Its ideally located 100 metres from the path that leads write into Glendalough and just down the road from all the shops, restaurants, cafes, bars that Laragh provides. The B&B itself is a hidden gem. Really warm, clean, cosy, great breakfasts, peaceful surroundings... and most of all, run by a really wonderful, friendly family that really made me feel very welcome and could never do enough for me to help me have a great holiday. With many B&Bs in Ireland losing that Irish family feel, this is one of the few that really give you a proper Irish welcome.

Room Tip: Ask Ingrid!