“Great Indian take away. ”

Indian Spice Company
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Greystones
Description: Indian takeaway offering collection and deliveries
Description: Indian takeaway offering collection and deliveries
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The menu is large and well priced. They can deliver but I normally collect. The food is beautiful and kept hot for collection. Large selection and vegetarian available. Get food regularly.

4  Thank saeb38

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Good flavoursome Indian food to take away or for home delivery. Reasonably priced and prepared fresh. Usually need to alllow 45 to 60 minutes but worth the wait. Good sized portions.

3  Thank Michael B M
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Delicious Indian food...not the cheapest but well worth it. Best I have had in Ireland. They have been in Greystones for a good no of years and have survived the downturn, it's a reflection of how good they are.

3  Thank daveandkeena
Reviewed February 29, 2016

The quality of the food from the Indian Spice Company is second to none and is easily the best i've had for quite some time. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, I would highly recommend and will definitely order again !!

3  Thank Anna M
indian spice c, Manager at Indian Spice Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2016

Hi Julienne,
Many thanks for your lovely review.We are glad to know you are enjoying our food.Actually it was really nice to see you coming up our stairs last week.Next time i must treat you with some free samples.Have a great day
Kind regards
Raj

Reviewed November 22, 2015

I'm going to keep this short. I only discovered this takeaway recently having walked right past the door many times as it's not very visable on the main street in Greystones.
The food is amazing,ALL freshly made and very tasty.
I would say myself and my husband have gained several lbs as a result of this great find but we don't care,we're happier people now and that's all that matters.
Enjoy.