Ways to Experience Vagabond Tours
from $3,296.41
from $1,654.69
from $1,656.85
More Info
All reviews small group off the beaten path day tour ireland tour vagabond tour wild irish rover blarney castle irish tour horseback riding anyone who wants driver guide amazing tour small tour beautiful country southern ireland would highly recommend this tour killarney national park
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As you will see this tour gets 5 stars by everyone and it is well deserved. This tour takes you to all the beautiful sights that Ireland has to offer. Our guide, Mark Doherty, was able to work around the cruise ship and big bus crowds because he lives in Ireland and knows the times of other tours and knows back roads to get places and avoiding crowds. Not only is he knowledgeable but he is quite a funny guy with a pretty good voice. He sang Danny Boy while we were traveling along the roads of beautiful green countryside, almost brought tears to my eyes. The Discover tour is a more relaxed tour than the Vagabond but still plenty of activity if you want. There is always a choice of activities that you can choose. The accommodations are outstanding, the people are so friendly and the country is stunning. If you want to see Ireland this is the tour for you.

1  Thank funisyours
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi funisyours, thank you for reviewing our slower paced Driftwood tour option, you are right that there is lots to see and do on these tours too, with choices...Thank you for your 5* review. Mark is a wonderful guide indeed who loves a good sing song. Kind regards, Rob Rankin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the absolute best 7 day tour I could have asked for. There were 6 of us and we did the Treasure Coast Tour, Our guide Tai was so inoformative and went out of his way for us all. Each Day was an amazing Adventure. I would recommed this to everyone! There were only total of 14 of us in our Van … and we all got along great. Again our tour guide went out of his way he was able to get a last minute horse ride on the beach scheduled for a group of us, he would make special bathroom stops when needed. The entire tour from a to z was the most enjoyable!
Side note about Ireland......We were there in the middle of July 2019 and this seems to have been their an exceptional weather change for Ireland. Air Conditioning in Ireland is not common so if you are someone like myself who needs that at night you might want to check ahead to make sure the hotels you are staying in have a fan.

Date of experience: July 2019
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Cindyhideaway, thank you for your review. Sounds like you had a great tour. Good point about AC, newer buildings and hotels would but some of our quirky, smaller, family owned hotels would not have it. We rarely get heat waves but it can happen! Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit to Ireland and thanks to Vagabond Tours, it was the best ever!! Our driver, Andrew Duggan, was amazing, fun, funny, extremely knowledgeable, and very accommodating! We also met the most wonderful people! Thank you, Andrew and Vagabond tours!!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hello amck78, let's hope it is not your last trip to Ireland. We feel very honoured to have been the tour company you choose for your first Ireland trip. Thank you for your review, Andrew is a super guide indeed. Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just returned from the Treasure Island tour of Ireland. As I am recently widowed, I was concerned about traveling solo on this tour. I was so pleased that we had Andrew as our guide as he was so thoughtful in accommodating everyone in our group. He was terrific and I can't recall the last time I laughed so much!
He shared a wealth of his knowledge about Irish history too which added to my enjoyment of my trip.
I was also thankful for my great and caring travel companions who "adopted" me on my first solo travel experience.
Thanks again for having Andrew as our wonderful guide!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hello Ambassador815409, delighted to hear you choose the right company to do your first solo trip, our small groups are ideal as its like travelling with a family, everyone bonds and becomes friends. Andrew is excellent and a brilliant addition to our guiding team. Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just got back from our Treasure Island seven day tour, it exceeded our expectations! We had so much fun and our guide, Andrew, was a huge part of the fun. It was the trip of a lifetime.

Date of experience: September 2019

Hello Irelandsheep, thank you for your 5* review, good to hear your had fun and enjoyed the tour. Rob Rankin, Owner.