Myself and my husband stayed here in October 2012 and all I can say is wow it was a great place to stay, I cannot fault one thing the staff were really nice and Catherine came around to each table at dinner to chat to everyone...
The dinner was amazing really exceeded our expectations and also the breakfast was amazing.I didn't do a cookery course this time but will be back in the near future to do one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballyknocken House & Cookery School is scenically located on a 350 acre farm only a short drive from Dublin City Centre in County Wicklow, Ireland This charming four-star Victorian farmhouse boasts seven beautifully appointed rooms, all with period features in a picturesque setting on extensive grounds. This family-run operation has many amenities to offer both on-site and in the surrounding area and is home to award-winning Food Writer & TV Chef, Catherine Fulvio.Set up by Catherine’s mum, Mary, Ballyknocken house offers short and weekly walking packages, taking in the lovely Carrick forest and Mountain, just behind Ballyknocken and of course, the magnificent Wicklow Way Ballyknocken House prides itself on using the finest and freshest local produce. Ballyknocken House is the perfect getaway – whether for a romantic retreat, family vacation or foodie adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ballyknocken House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyknocken House Hotel Glenealy
- Ballyknocken House Ireland/Glenealy