My wife and i have just had a short break at this exellent hotel in a fantastic setting of a wooded valley with two lake's nearby.
The room was very clean and cosy, and the staff are first class and seem to work as a big family, all doing there bit to make our stay one of the best we have ever had. You have to try the food it's class! and the locals in the bar made us feel at home, look out for D J. We are planning to return later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Glendalough Hotel in County Wicklow, we like to let the scenery do the talking, our team are here to offer a warm welcome and simple home comforts. The sites in Glendalough are at the heart of Irelands Ancient East with the 6th Century gateway to the Monastic site steps away from the hotel. The Colours and sounds of the valley of Glendalough change with every season and the Glendalough hotel is well placed for you to enjoy all that this Valley has to offer. The magical sounds and breath-taking scenes will transport you back to a quieter time of meditation and a closeness to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Glendalough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendalough Village Hotel
- Glendalough Hotel Vale Of Glendalough, Ireland