We went there for our anniversary as we were looking for something close to dublin with something to do. The hotel is average, staff were very friendly. We had a meal deal with the hotel, the diner was not really special. I would not recommend at all the goat tart starter as it was just a huge slice of goat cheese on a pre bought tart case. We had ordered breakfast brought to our room . Breakfast were very very dry.
A part from that the hotel stay were ok, We love the view of our room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Glendalough Hotel in County Wicklow, we like to let the scenery do the talking, our team are here to offer a warm welcome and simple home comforts. The sites in Glendalough are at the heart of Irelands Ancient East with the 6th Century gateway to the Monastic site steps away from the hotel. The Colours and sounds of the valley of Glendalough change with every season and the Glendalough hotel is well placed for you to enjoy all that this Valley has to offer. The magical sounds and breath-taking scenes will transport you back to a quieter time of meditation and a closeness to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Glendalough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendalough Village Hotel
- Glendalough Hotel Vale Of Glendalough, Ireland