1,606 results
All reviews go karts pet farm kids club train ride family den crazy golf santa train indoor play area santa experience mini farm petting zoo mini golf great for kids swimming pool family friendly hotel play zone family break
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Just back today.stayed on the ground floor was like staying in Dublin airport. the heat in the rooms at night kept us awake half the night. the noise early in at the night was annoying with people crying and shouting in the morning. lastnight was a joke families running a muck.the food in the bar is over priced bad quality of food only ate once in it over the weekend.the breakfast we sent our toast back as had mould on it.hotel ok but wont be rushing back in a hurry..

4  Thank tonydub14
AmberSpringsGM, General Manager at Amber Springs Hotel and Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear tonydub14,
certainly not the review feedback we normally get, I do apologise for our shortcomings but if you would like to give my rooms division manager Ness an email she will work on a solution for you nobrien@amberspringshotel.ie to allow us to show you the normal service of the Amber.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Avoid at all costs. Brought my family here for my daughters communion. So disappointed, weekend ruined by staying at this hotel.
Food was terrible, guests fighting. I could go on, will never stay here again.

4  Thank Liz3008

Dear Liz3008,
awfully dissapointed to read this, not the normal review we get and ceratinly out of the norm , I am sorry for how you feel about us.
thanks

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Deproable service. Friendly but quite simply the worst service I have ever experienced...Table booked but was told in a like it or lump it manner, we're busy so you'll just have to wait with no attempt at an apology. Had to ask for our food order to be taken, then had to ask for our drinks to be brought while we waited for food. Half the table was then served and the other half were left waiting. It took so long for the rest of the food to arrive those with food started eating. The meals were half finished by the time the other food arrived. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Susanne D

Dear Suzanne D,
much apologies for your poor exprience, if you could contact my Restaurant manager Ivan, on ibotic@amberspringshotel.ie he will discuss with you in detail & we will learn from and improve.

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Great place definitely recommend to anyone travelling with young children . The cinema, soft play area, pool, farm area, crazy golf, playground areas, go carts all excellent. Beautiful and clean hotel very impressive I will definitely be returning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmberSpringsGM, General Manager at Amber Springs Hotel and Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Dear Flyer50947395592,
thank you so much for your lovely 5 star review, delighted all our onsite amenities hit the spot! I am particularly ppleased that you found the property in such good condition and most importantly so clean - we work so hard ( you can imagine with so many little ones here........) to keep everywhere spotless
most importantly & the ultimate question "will you return" - you answered that one!
thank you again!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

A great family friendly hotel with LOADS of activities for the kids on top of a great all round hotel service, breakfast was my favorite but my kids now want " the bunk beds we had in the hotel" .. so we will be back :)

Room tip: Deluxe Den Room
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kenneth B,
thank you so much for your lovely review delighted everything was fab, fortunatly those bunk beds were custom made for us, so theres an "out" for the kids!
Kids are our ambassadors so not suprised they are begging to come back ! we look foreward to welcoming you again for another lovely stay