“Fab restaurant”

The Bistro
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Gorey
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Bistro, Gorey is located in the heart of the town. Here at The Bistro, our menu changes daily so we can offer you the freshest , seasonal produce available. We are passionate about serving prime Irish Beef and locally sourced Seafood - the best of what Wexford has to offer. We also boast an extensive Wine List that compliments any chosen dish. We aim to offer a unique, friendly atmosphere in the hope of giving you an enjoyable and memorable evening
Wexford, Ireland
“Fab restaurant”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Four of us had a brilliant meal in this restaurant last night. It was simply gorgeous, the best restaurant we have been in for a long time. I have tried several restaurants in Gorey down through the years, did not write a review on all of them though, but the Bistro is simply the best. Great atmosphere, very busy, lovely pleasant staff, very good service, good selection on the menu and well presented. If you love your fish this is the restaurant to try, between us we had the monkfish, lemon sole and plaice for mains, A bit pricey but as a special treat it is simply divine. Everyone left very happy.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank wexford007

dublin
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our third visit in early Sept. we had been there in July last and again in Sept of last year.
There were eight in the party on our first visit and we enjoyed great food and service.
Just two of us on the second visit and we were not disappointed.
We brought guests early this month and they were delighted with the food and atmosphere.
We would recommend this restaurant

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DublinStan
Dublin, Ireland
“Just keeps getting better”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have posted reviews on the Bistro before, well, just when I thought that the food could not be any better than perfect, they have gone and surpassed themselves yet again. Rolled into the Bistro last weekend knowing that I would not be disappointed with the variety and standards. On the specials board they recommended tempura of monkish for starter followed by a GIANT sole. To say GIANT was an understatement, it was huge. Both starter and main course arrived at the table both very well presented and sumptuous. I was actually so full after the main course that I could not fit in any more food.

Well done guys, you never fail to impress, and yes, it was very affordable.

“Another great night”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I once again had an amazing meal in the Bistro. Place was buzzing and the atmosphere was great. Great food, brill service and good value for money, what more can you ask for. Best restaurant in Gorey .

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Had a really enjoyable meal with my wife and 4 friends. Every course was prepared perfectly and the staff were the great combination of attentive but not intrusive. My first visit and definitely not my last.