“Worth the journey .”
Review of cristina restaurant - CLOSED

cristina restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dublin, Ireland
“Worth the journey .”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor to Gorey and never miss the chance to visit Christinas. I would gladly drive the hour from Dublin anytime just to enjoy the place. Myself and my partner were well looked after by Gerry who recommended the seabass which was the best I've had for a long time. Food is fresh wholesome and everything had a great flavour. Glad to see the old lady on the balcony has been retired !!! Will be back very soon.

• Visited May 2013

“Best in gorey”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I am a regular at this long time customer ofthis restaurant and i hae had no bad experience! Food great no matter what your into! Service great, head waiter being a highlight being extremely polite and looking after your every need! Great overall experience and very cost effective!

• Visited April 2013
Gorey, Ireland
“Big plates”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a starter each, mussels in tomato sauce for me, my daughter had brasscata with cheese and tomato, my son prawns in pesto sauce. Sooo many mussels. Wonderfully presented.i had a 10oz fillet steak, perfectly grilled to my liking.my son sirloin steak my daughter tagliatelle in a cram sauce,she could not eat all of it so filling. very well priced,Not too busy at first, then started to fill up as it was St Patrick's day parade starting.Will go back again.

• Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Was not expecting much with its proximity to a chipper but it was very pleasant and we could not fault the food.

2 Thank BRedzer
Gorey, Ireland
“Great Food.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Wonderful food and service, Seabass dish to die for.. Great food . Fish dish delicious. great portions of seabass served in a .wonderful sauce . Italian style resaurant. Lovely atmosphere and great food. Partner had a steak dish which he enjojyed .Great night all round.. service was great and food excelent. We will be back and tell our friends to go there.

Visited December 2012