“Very Good”

Scott's Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very good barbecue, the sandwich has plenty of meat and very tastey. I have been eating Scotts barbecue for several years and I have never got a dry barbecue, good sause too.Go try for yourself.

2  Thank 56Betty56

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I live in Florida now and every time I come home I have got to go to Scotts!! I love their hot sauce!!

1  Thank Beckie M
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The meat was dry and tasteless. Their sauce is awful.
Go to Jacks Creek, Tn and try some great BBQ at Old South BBQ on hwy 100.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the way barbecue is supposed to be. Pulled pork with a vinegary hot sauce. The fried pies are to die for! Get there early or order in advance to make sure you get some, as it's a very popular place.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I grew up in Lexington and Scott's has been there for decades. Always love their Bar-B-Q and if I'm traveling anywhere in the area, I will make extra time to go get some and bringing some home. Very lean and not covered up in sauce.