My wife and I stayed several nights in August and loved it.
It is in a great spot for people-watching and just relaxing. The outside seating is great for relaxing over a pint or a bite to eat while watching activity on the pier.
Breafast buffet is good for vegetarians as well as full irish breakfast and the view over the bay is spectacular.
We plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 3 star hotel (all rooms en-suite with flat screen TVs) Leisure Centre, Beauty Salon, Hair Dressing, 2 bars, Restaurant and Function Room. We cater for: singles, couples, families, groups, corporate, wedding, tours and more. Live music every Saturday night in our Quay Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre Hotel Mullaghmore
- Pier Head Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre