“Seafood excellence!”

Eithna's by the Sea
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eithna's By the Sea award-winning Seafood Restaurant, along The Wild Atlantic Way, overlooks the harbour in Mullaghmore, County Sligo. It is a friendly, family-run restaurant that caters for casual dining with homemade recipes using locally sourced food and sustainable produce. Established for over 16 years, Eithna's By The Sea Seafood Restaurant in Mullaghmore won the Georgina Campbell Ireland Guide and BIM 2014 award for its fresh seafood, shellfish and lobster dishes as well as Eithna's use of seaweed in both savoury and sweet dishes. Even though Eithna's speciality is seafood, she has plenty of other options for non fish eaters from meat to vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Very cosy restaurant in fabulous location in Mullaghmore, Sligo. I had the chowder to start and my partner had the avocado and crab, both were lovely. I had the fish platter of 1/2 lobster and a very, very generous portion of crab claws, served with a side of vegetables, all cooked beautifully. There must be 5 or 6 different lobster options on the menu (as well as plenty more fresh seafood). You can bring your own wine (in fact, you are encouraged to do so). All for a reasonable price. Will be returning!

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Eithna's this evening. The atmosphere was warm, the service was good and the food was excellent.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Ate in Eithna's for the first time last night with my boyfriend, the goats cheese tart I had for a starter was amazing with great flavours and accompaniments, the vegetable soup my boyfriend had was bursting with home grown goodness. Again when we got our main courses the flavours were outstanding. The lobster and crab claws were cooked to perfection and presented to the last. I went for a fillet steak and it was mouth watering. The service was second to none and both servers were friendly and smiling all the time. Will definitely be back to Eithna's very soon! Great food, great service and great value.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Spent my first ever week in Ireland last week. We spent a brilliant evening in Eithna by the sea.
The food was perfect . I had Lobster Thermodore and it was fantastic.The restaurant is in a great setting overlooking the sea. The staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you, we will go back as soon as possible.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I wish we had this place back in NYC...seafood prepared just about any way you want it...at the moment you bring your own wine ...that way you won't get hammered by a wine bill. The views of the harbor will add to your enjoyment of the meal.