$104
$82
Agoda.com
$79
Travelocity
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
1,664 results
All reviewshorse ridingcastle lesliesnaffles restaurantafternoon teahunting lodgeequestrian centrecross countryroll top bathtreatment roomsstable mewsold worldsuperior roomself cateringconnors barcourse mealsir jackgrounds are beautiful
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Lovely place to spend a few days. Peace and quiet. Food in Snaffles restaurant excellent. Super afternoon tea in Castle and walk in castle gardens.

Equestrian centre looked excellent with well kept horses.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Lovely sized rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Brian_Baldwin, General Manager at Castle Leslie Estate, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to submit your lovely comments. I am delighted that you really enjoyed your experience at Castle Leslie Estate.

Please do return for another visit where I and my team will be happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Beautiful hotel and would definitely recommend to others. Individual large rooms excellently furnished and with excellent well equipped bathrooms, including roll top bath and separate walk in shower. After a long journey we ate in the bar area where the food was both plentiful and excellent. Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Could not fault and will definitely revisit on a personal level. We stayed in the lodge and could of paid extra to stay in the actual castle, although I expect the castle to be as equally nice I would not hesitate to stay in the lodge again.

Room Tip: All rooms are individual and tastefully decorated
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to submit your review. I really do appreciate your great comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time at The Lodge. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and food offering. Our staff truly are the backbone to our success. They constantly over exceed expectations and always conduct their jobs in such a professional, genuine, friendly and enthusiastic manner.

I do hope I and my team will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Castle Leslie Estate soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Castle Leslie in Glaslough Village in County Monaghan for a one night break. It's located on a 1,000 acre estate and is a beautiful setting with a lake at the back of the castle. We stayed in the castle and loved the old world setting. The room 'Anita' definitely had the wow factor, you had to climb up on the bed it was so high and I loved the huge bathroom with the roll top bath. There are no tv's in the rooms and it was a welcome break. We had dinner in Snaffles restaurant that night and it was fabulous, presentation was amazing and everything was delicious. Breakfast next morning was perfect and leisurely. I finished off our stay with a facial in the spa and it was a really relaxing experience. The staff in Castle Leslie were exceptional so friendly and helpful and they made our stay so enjoyable and relaxing. I will definitely return its the perfect place for a special occasion.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Brian_Baldwin, General Manager at Castle Leslie Estate, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for submitting your comments and I am very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Castle and experienced the delights of our 2 AA Rosette restaurant, Snaffles and our spa, The Victorian Treatment Rooms. We do pride ourselves on excellent customer service and our staff right across the Estate really strive to go above and beyond their roles to offer exceptional service to our guests. Whether you are looking for an action packed holiday or total relaxation, there is something for everyone at Castle Leslie Estate.

Hopefully I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Estate soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

The castle in Glaslough , is surrounded by beautiful gardens. A picturesque lake and stunning surroundings. Perfect for a romantic get away. The village is peaceful and the staff are friendly and very helpful. A must see if you're in the area.

Dear Guest,

Sincere thanks for submitting your lovely comments about your stay at Castle Leslie Estate. We feel very lucky to be surrounded by such picturesque landscape and the village of Glaslough is so quaint and pretty, filled with impressive historical and architectural features, beautifully stone cut period buildings and a unique, vibrant and welcoming community.

Please do return for another visit, where I and my team will be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to castle Leslie- the first time was in 2010. That time we stayed and ate in the castle, this time we stayed and ate in the lodge. The estate has been much developed since our last visit and it looks truely wonderful.
The staff were absolutely sensational- so incredibly attentive , yet willing to have the craic and a laugh. They went above and beyond to welcome us and to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The spa was fab, as was the outdoor hottub. We had the 7 course meal in snaffles and the food was exceptional. The waitresses again were so professional and attentive, yet not obtrusive and still laughing and joking. They really got the balance spot on. The estate is amazing for walks and horse riding.
My husband and I find it to be a very magical place, you truely get the sense of the generations that have gone before you. The Leslie family have kept the theme so authentic, yet with modern comforts.
All in all it was a 5 star experience and I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Shalommartin
Brian_Baldwin, General Manager at Castle Leslie Estate, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

I really do appreciate the time you have taken to submit this glowing review and very many thanks. It is such a compliment to hear that you find Castle Leslie Estate to be a "very magical place" and I am thrilled to hear that you are a repeat guest and will return for a future visit.

I and my team are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.