From we arrived to we left I had the best time we spent my 30th birthday here and it was everything I wanted and more. The lady at reception greeted us and was so helpful she allocated our room even though we had arrived at lunchtime she escorted us to our room showing us Snaffles Resturant and the Victoria Spa and explained the names of the rooms. I treated myself to a day in the spa what can I say I felt like I was floating on a cloud after my treatments I didn't want to leave. We ate in the Snaffles Resturant again staff were lovely and food was excellent. We also ate lunch twice in Conor's Bar again food and service excellent I would definately recommend a caramel hot chocolate you won't be disappointed. Breakfast in Snaffles again excellent it was cooked to order with a great selection my husband and I went for full irish. We loved it so much we have booked again for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Leslie Estate, nestled on 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside, dotted with ancient woodland and glittering lakes, is one of the last great Irish Castle estates still in the hands of its founding family. Castle Estate is waiting to be discovered. Located in Co. Monaghan, Ireland, the Estate is only 80 minutes from Dublin and 60 minutes from Belfast. The Castle (20 individual guestroom), at the heart of the Estate, offers authentic original interiors and old-style hospitality and is a complete respite from the world. The Lodge (29 guestrooms) is the social hub of the Estate and brings locals and guests together in an atmosphere of conviviality and comfort. The two bedroom Old Stable Mews and four and five bedroom Village Cottages are the perfect spot for families and groups that want the convenience of hotel living combined with private luxury home rental. Whether your idea of a holiday is a romantic retreat, a relaxing break or an action-packed adventure, there is something for everyone at Castle Leslie Estate. A host of activities are on offer including pike fishing for the nature enthusiast, a private cinema for movie buffs, exceptional walking trails for those who want to breathe in fresh country air, kayaking and clay pigeon shooting for the more adventurous, hot air balloon rides for those looking for exhilaration, falconry for those to experience nature up close, a fabulous spa for rejuvenation and of course the famous world-class equestrian centre which offers memorable horse riding holiday experiences for riding enthusiasts of all levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Castle Leslie Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Leslie Estate Hotel Glaslough
- Castle Leslie Estate Ireland/Glaslough, County Monaghan