“Not great but not too bad.”
Review of Shoney's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shoney's
Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
“Not great but not too bad.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

If you go order off the menu. The buffet is a little too small and when the restaurant is crowded the buffet runs out of food and sometimes takes a while for staff to replenish. The Friday night seafood buffet is a joke. Burgers and sandwiches off menu are good. Salad bar is good.

• Visited April 2013

Belper, Derbyshire
“Need some leadership”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

No welcome when we went in. Never been before so quite confusing. Food was very average and the decor was uninspiring. it needs sorting.

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“New remodel....same bad food.”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Thought the food would be new along with
The decor, I was wrong. Same mediocre food. Go for the breakfast buffet and leave the rest alone.

• Visited April 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Expensive and low quality”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was my first and possibly my last visit to a Shoney's.
First was drinks. I wanted bottled water. No. - I wanted a bottled coke. No - only on tap junk. I wanted fruit juce. No. Looks like it was either cold tea or coke. I settled for the tap water coke.
I didn't like the look of the buffet, so I asked for a steak. The picture looked good.
The steak was 'ok' the green beans were not exactly that nice (from the buffet).
I went to pay for it and it came close to $19! Wow!
If I was in a good steak house I may be able to understand this price, but I wasn't. And the food was not that great. Never again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LanceSword
Lewisburg , Tennessee, United States
“Shoneys , from bad to worse .”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I ll never step foot in there again ! I took my family there , 2 of us had the buffet (Sat before 4pm) . The chicken was bloody red & raw (bad enough that they pulled it from the bar after we pointed it out) , the rest of the food was dried out , scummed over & cold . Upon asking for the manager we were shown nothing but rudeness & hostility . So I went home & decided to call in on the customer support line & got a return call from the new & improved owner/operator just to get more of the same insults & degrading treatment . I refuse to spend my money on food that isn't safe to eat , very bad service & abusive/hostile customer relations .

• Visited October 2012